An Ideal Location:
As well as being surrounded by beautiful countryside and many of the regions top attractions, we are:
- 10 Minute walk to the local pub serving food
- Within easy access to A12
- 1 Mile from London line railway station
- 40 mins by rail to Stratford
- 50 mins by rail to London Liverpool Street
- 45 Minutes from Stansted Airport
- 40 Minutes from Harwich International Port
- Close to the V Festival at Hylands Park, Chelmsford
- Perfect for accomodating wedding guests at:
- Marks Hall
- Braxted Park
- Crabbs Barn
- Prested Hall
- Layer Marney Tower
|Rooms and Rates:|
|Single|| - £55|
|Double|| - £75|
|Family / Twin|
| - £75 for 2 people|
|(£15 per additional person in the Family Room)|
All prices are per room per night with breakfast and VAT included.
Children welcome - travel cot and high chair available.
Well behaved pets are accepted by prior arrangement.
All rooms are non-smoking and include:
- En-suite Bathroom with Towels Provided
- Colour TV with DVD and CD Player
- Clock Radio/Alarm
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- Rural Views
- Wi-Fi Access on Request
- Iron Available on Request
- Free On-site Car Parking
- Cycle Storage Available
Payment by credit or debit card, cash or cheque accepted.
Accessibility Statement available on Request.
How to Find Us:
Old Wills Farm
Little Tey Road
Jane & Robert Crayston
Tel: 01376 570259
Map Reference: TL 879211
Nearest Rail Station: Kelvedon
From the A12 come through Kelvedon into Feering, past the Anchor Pub on the right.
Take the 2nd Left signed to Feering Village, at the village green, turn right - sign to the
Teys. Old Wills Farm is approx 0.5 miles from the green just past a small chapel. We are the 3rd
house on right. Please look for 'Old Wills FARM' with the tourist sign outside (not our neighbours 'Old Wills'), thank you.
See our Location on Streetmap >
Why not pamper yourself during your stay!
Our daughter Anna is a fully trained beautician offering a variety of beauty treatments and massage.
All must be pre-booked, just ask us for more details...
Call now for details: 01376 570259 or send us an email - CLICK HERE
Local Attractions and Places to Visit:
There are no end of things to see and do, all within easy reach of Old Wills Farm:
- Layer Marney Tower - A Tudor palace, composed of buildings, gardens and parkland, dating from 1520.
- Abberton Reservoir Visitor Centre & Tearoom - A wetland site of international importance for wildfowl.
- Colchester Zoo - With over 260 species to see and daily interactive displays, set in 60 acres of beautiful parkland and lakes, your day out at Colchester Zoo will be action packed!
- Historic Colchester - The oldest recorded town in England, with its castle, park, zoo, shopping and dining facilities.
- Dedham Vale - Tranquil river setting, 'chocolate box villages' and home to John Constable's major works.
- Chelmsford - All the facilities you'd expect in this major town, plus the Cathedral, Hylands House and Park - site of the famous 'V Festival' and the River Chelmer and its locks running through to Maldon.
- The Maritime Town of Maldon - With its quay and barges and a wide selection of shops and restaurants.
- Mersea Island - Famous for its oysters - popular yachting centre, coastal walks.
- Beth Chatto - Internationally acclaimed gardens and tearooms.
- Marks Hall Arboretum - Contemporary walled garden, popular for walks, tearooms.
- Tiptree Jam Factory - Museum, tearooms and gift shop.
- Cressing Temple Barns - 13th Century Barns, recreated Tudor walled garden and tearooms.
- Freeport Designer Village - Large shopping outlet, with restaurants, bowling and cinema.